Tuesday, August 27, 2019

August 27th and 30th

THANK YOU!

Sunday was incredible!! A beautiful day, fun music, amazing food and over 150 people!!  Thank you to all who came out to support Little Ridge Farm and to all who helped make this event a huge success!  It was fun to see old friends and meet new folks from the community and all over the state! I am honored you made our farm a part of your Sunday.

A bright shout out to Ashley Lentz of Healing Harbors who helped me think through this event and made the Posters, my tent crew: Martha, Joe, Dave, Lu, my superior Parking Crew: my Dad, my Godfather and Zach, my greeting and cleaning crew: Heidi, Angelina, Jean, Marcella and Lisa and my Clean up Crew: Gabe, Craig and Julia and my mom who fed us chicken late night!  And a thank you to all the vendors who came and celebrated with me: Side by Each Brewing, Healing Harbors, Winter Hill Farm, Gracie's Garden and Flux restaurant.  


Face Painting was a big hit!! 
There were bunnies and snakes and butterflies and flowers and lots and lots of sparkles!


And thank you to Terri Mason who created this amazing face in the hole board -- lots of fun : )

This farm has brought so much joy to myself and friends and family.  The love is felt here and I cannot thank you enough for your unending encouragement and support.  Here's to 10 Years and counting, I hope you will continue along for the ride!!!


This Week's Bounty: lettuce, kale, onion, zucchini, summer squash, cucumber, melon, pepper, beet, carrot, eggplant, tomato